For physicians (and other healthcare professionals), the American Association of Continuing Medical Education® accreditation for continuing medical education & professional development activities allows formal eye-witness recognition for their participation in educational activities.
- Meets their medical annual regulatory requirements for CME
- Creates awareness amongst physicians and other healthcare professionals on the value of rigorous and monitored CME activities, that are free of commercial bias;
- Improves the quality of patient care
- Contributes to evidence of competency
- Updates the rapidly expanding knowledge base
- Enables compliance with employers’ and professional bodies’ requirements
- Contributes to professional revalidation, where this is a national requirement.
- Serves as a source of constant improvement that ultimately improves their medical practice, and keeps them up-to-date on the latest technologies, advancements, treatments, etc.Speaking at CME activities can also be a great stage for clinical medical professionals to share their expertise and increase their distinction in their specialty.
For the Community
the American Association of Continuing Medical Education® accreditation improves the health of the people as it improves patient care, patient outcomes, and further gives the community the confidence on these accredited educational activities that carry the Gold-Seal of Accreditation.